Free reminders and medication schedules!
Now patients can access MyMedSchedule wherever they go! iPhone® and Android phone users can launch MyMedSchedule Mobile to create, update, or view their schedules, and set or receive medication reminders.
Use MyMedSchedule.com to create free, easy-to-read medication schedules.
- Print schedules that are easy to create, read and update
- Receive reminders to take your medications by text or email
- Set refill reminders—reorder your prescriptions before they run out
- Keep track of your daily medications—strengths, dosage and purpose
- Bring your pill schedule to all your doctor appointments
- Maintain medicine schedules for yourself and family members
- Print your schedule in English or Spanish
- Convenient wallet-size schedules to carry with you
- Pill box organizers and reminders
Did you know… that if your healthcare providers use MedActionPlan they can send a schedule to your MyMedSchedule account?
Your information is secure
- Adult Children Caring for Parents and Avoiding Medical Errors
- “I would love to shake the person’s hand that came up with this”
- Hopeful Parents: Preventable Mistakes (& dealing with hospitalization)
- MyMedSchedule’s Donna Brooten interviewed on the Renal Support Network’s KidneyTalk Podcast
- CancerHawk.com: OY! Organizing A Medication Schedule...
- No More Missed Pills: Tech tools for medication management and reminders
- Complex Child E-Magazine: Keeping Track of Medications Using MyMedSchedule.com
- Video Overview of MyMedSchedule
- More MyMedSchedule News